Saturday 7 October 2017

Hearts Come Home Bundle


I held a class recently using the Hearts Come Home Bundle. We made a similar version of the card below which was cut out using the Lots Of Labels Framelits.
The sentiment comes in the set. I highlighted one house with red and yellow cardstock behind it.
The retired Gorgeous Grunge Set was used for the starry sky.


The second card is an example of a simple thank you card that you can make with the stamps.
It was cased from the Catalogue.
I love the plume of smoke stamp which adds character to the card.


The next card was the most popular in the class. I used the Seaside Embossing Folder for the layers of snow and applied Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
The stars and moon were die cut using a Die from The Card Front Builder Set.


The last card was also cased from the Catalogue with an added white scallop oval frame added




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.