Tuesday 13 June 2017

In Colour Cards and Boxes.


 Above are the new In Colours - Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig. My favourite is Berry Burst with Lemon Lime Twist a close second.
Which is your favourite?


 The Daisy Delight Bundle has proved so popular that it is now not orderable until the week of July 3rd! This card was cased from Ann's Happy Stampers. She stamped her daisy on to Vellum and embossed it in white. It gave me a good opportunity to use up some scraps of the new In Colour DSP Stack.


The little boxes were a design that I was sent from ChicnScratch as I have signed up to her email list.
I used the Label Me Pretty Bundle which includes the Label Punch and matching stamps.
The last card is my own design and colour combo. I do love Berry Burst and those new Gold Faceted Gems which are now on back order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.