Wednesday 8 February 2017

Stampin Up Tasty Trucks and Delicate Details


Tonight I am doing a Saleabration Cards Class. One of the cards will be made using the Tasty Trucks Stamp Set. I wanted something bold and bright hence the use of Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.


I added Daffodil Delight to the second card so that it stood out more.


The next card uses the Saleabration Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper and the Delicate Details Stamp Set both of which are available free with a £45 order,
I stamped the Delicate Details in clear Versamark Ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
I then sponged Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Pool Party Ink on it.
The flowers are from the Inside the Lines DSP.
The sentiment is from the Special Reason Stamp Set.


The last card uses the Avant Garden Stamp Set. I found  the video for this card on You Tube. It is called the Faux Frames Technique by Sandi MacIver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.