Monday 13 February 2017

Oh So Succulent Bundle


A good way to start preparing for a Card Class is to lay out the Designer Series Paper, matching Card Stock, Stamp Set and Dies.


This Thursday I have got a card class using the Oh So Succulent Bundle from the Spring / Summer Catalogue. I cased the first card from a You Tube Video.


The Designer Series Paper that matches this Bundle is not to be missed. Every sheet of paper is gorgeous. The wreath is from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets.


The Succulent Framelit Dies were used to make the large flower to go on top of the Hexagonal Box which was made using the Window Box Thinlet Dies.
One flower looks like a lily.


The second flower looks like a succulent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.