Monday 27 February 2017

Jar of Love


Recently I ordered the Jar of Love Stamp Set to have a play with. I borrowed the set from one of my customers a while back to run a class with it. I tried to persuade myself that I did not need to buy it but I am so glad that I now have it. I really enjoyed the variety of colours that you can combine for the flowers.


There is a stamp included for the water in the jar. The Sahara Sand base for the jar in the second card was made using a stamp from the Number of Years Stamp Set.


Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder were used for the large flowers in the third card.
This stamp set is going to be used for a lot of birthday cards this year. It was such fun to play with and the flowers were easy to cut out with Paper Snips although you can buy a set of matching Dies to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.