Tuesday 20 September 2016

Cookie Cutter Bundle Class


Last week I had a Cookie Cutter Card Class at my house and these are the cards that we made. The first one was cased from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue with the help of Monica Gale.
The leaves are stamped and punched with the Holly Berry Happiness Bundle.


The second card was inspired by one which I saw on Pinterest. The door of the igloo was made by die cutting one of the doors for the house in the Home Sweet Home Bundle. The Eskimo was coloured in with Blender Pens.


  Here is the bear from the Cookie Cutter Stamp Set with some added Christmas Embellishments.
He could also be used for Baby Congratulation Cards.


The last card was cased from Monica Gale's Blog HERE. Her card was more embellished than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.