Sunday 7 August 2016

Touches of Texture


I could not resist the Touches of Texture Stamp Set from the new Annual Catalogue.
It is a fun stamp set to use as it makes you feel as if you are very artistic even if you are not.
The base card colour above is Dapper Denim matched with Delightful Dijon and Crushed Curry.
I love the little Bee in the Stamp Set.


Here is the same flower in a different colourway - Sweet Sugarplum and Perfect Plum with a little Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie.


There is a small posy of flowers in the Stamp Set. The colours here are Old Olive, Rose Red and Crumb Cake. Linen Thread and Washi Tape add some interest and texture to the card.


This box is a smaller version of one which Sam Donald put on her Blog - www.pootles.co.uk.
I have added a small pearl to a flower on each side and a bow made with the Bow Builder Punch on the lid of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.