Saturday 25 June 2016

Cutie Pie Thinlets Die


Last month I had a craft table at a fund raising  afternoon tea in Heswall.
One of the items that I prepared were cake boxes with the Cutie Pie Thinlets Die.
Above are the 10 cake boxes arranged together to form a circle.


I think that the first one, above, was my favourite. I love the subtle pastel colours,the Papillon Potpourri butterfly and the yummy Pink Pirouette Satin Ribbon to finish it off.


It had been a while since I had used the Rose Bigz Die which has sadly now retired. I cut it out in Whisper White and sponged the edge with Rose Red Ink. The sentiment stamp comes with a set that matches the Die.


This is the same box in Perfect Plum.


Another subtle colourway showcasing Blushing Bride and Pool Party and the Bow Die which comes in the set.


Early Expresso and Blushing Bride are the colour combos in the last cake slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.