Monday 2 May 2016

Number of Years


I seem to have been making a lot of cards recently with the Number Of Years Stamp Set.
First up is a 90th birthday card. I used the retired Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder.
The flowers were stamped and punched using the Petite Petals Stamps and matching punch.
The main colour is Perfect Plum.


The second card is one which I made for my husband to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary.
 I love the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set and it goes so well with the Number of Years set for all sorts of celebration.
Smoky Slate is the main colour with some Silver Glimmer card stock for the numbers and one of the layers behind them.


The last card is one which I made for my daughter's 21st birthday last week. The colours used are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron. I used some of the It's My Party DSP Stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.