Wednesday 20 April 2016

Recent Birthday Cards


Here are some cards which I have made for individuals recently.
First up is a 60th birthday card for a man. I love the Number of Years Stamp set and I thought that I would team it up with the Wetlands Stamp Set that I have not used in a while.
I also used the Timeless Textures Stamp Set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.


The next card was for a friend's daughter. Again I used the Number of Years Stamp Set with the Zoo Babies set. What a winning combination for a child's birthday card.
Colours used are Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Early Expresso.


The next card was for my Son and Daughter in law's 2nd wedding anniversary.
I have not used the Owl Builder Punch in a while so it was good to get it out again and blow off the cobwebs! The branch was made by trimming the leaf die from the Rose Garden Thinlets.


I used the Birthday Bouquet colours for the the last card with the Hexagon Hive Thinlet cut out of Whisper White Card Stock ovr some of the Designer Series Paper.
I also used the Papillon Pot Pourri and Petite Petals Stamp Sets and Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.