Monday 11 April 2016

Cups and Kettle Bundle


I am doing a Cups and Kettle Class on Wednesday, April  27th at 9.30am.
I fussy cut some of the matching Designer Series Paper Stack for the border on the first card.


I used the Pop n Cuts Die for the inside so that the kettle would pop up as the card is opened.


for the second card I stamped the cups in black and then used Stampin' Write Markers to colour in the sentiment.


This time I die cut one of the cups from the matching Thinlets and added a sentiment from the Stamp Set.


The next card was cased from Patty Bennet. The Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper gives a vintage look. I love the little Tag Stamp and the matching Framelit.


Here is the inside of the card with the small flower from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set.


I decided to make another card using the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set to create the background.


Timeless Textures came in useful for the card insert. The sentiment is from the retired Saleabration Set Party Pants.

A simple card using Timeless Textures for the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.