Thursday 7 April 2016

Birthday Blossoms


I can't believe that it is over a month since I posted on my Blog.
I have been doing some Caseing today to prepare for an upcoming Class on Wednesday, April 20th at 7.30pm. We will be using the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue.
The card on the left was cased from Teri Pocock and the one on the right from Julie Kettlewell.
I switched the colour of the card bases to Smoky Slate as I am overstocked on that at the moment.
Using a neutral coloured card base is useful as you can colour the flowers any colour that you like.


I then had it in mind to do a mini card in a box. I remembered making a note of one from the Craft Spa a while ago so I looked up the instructions and I enjoyed adapting it to the Birthday Blossoms Set.
The sentiment is from the Party Pants Saleabration Stamp Set which is unfortunately no longer available.The Designer Series Paper is the Birthday Bouquet DSP.


Here is another colour combination of Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Garden Green to go with papers from the Love Blossoms Paper Stack from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.