Saturday 5 March 2016

Mini Album


I will be doing a Mini Album Class at my house on Wednesday, March 23rd, at 7.30pm.
The design for the Album is from Jenny Moors.You can view it HERE .
You can pay for the full instructions from her or come along to my class. Kits will also be available for £10 plus postage.
I used the It's my Party Designer Series Paper Stack from the Spring/Summer Catalogue with Black, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Cardstock.


I also use the gorgeous Melon Mambo 3/8 inch Stitched Satin Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue.


As you can see this Album has lots of pages for photos, embellishments and journalling.
In the centre there is a Waterfall part which would be a nice surprise for anyone receiving one of these as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.