Thursday 3 March 2016

Blooming Birthday


I enjoyed making some cards with the Blooming Birthday Stamp Set this afternoon.
The first card was cased from Julie Kettlewell. I used the Curvy Trio Punch for two of the corners and added the small butterfly from Papillon Potpourri. I used the Wink of Stella Pen to colour in the flowers. I added a drop of re inker to the corresponding ink pad lid and a drop of water. I found that the pen coloured in better with the extra water.


I got the idea for the next card from Angie at Chicnscratch. I changed the rectangle for an oval and used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. I love these Pastel colour combinations.


The third card is also cased from Angie. I stamped the background for the base card using the Saleabration Stamp Set What I Love.The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.


This is a small Gift Bag which I made using the Gift Bag Punch Board. It was good to get it out again as it is such a good tool to have in my Craft Room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.