Tuesday 2 February 2016

Picture Perfect


I have really enjoyed playing with the Picture Perfect Stamp Set from the Spring/ Summer Occasions Catalogue. The first card was a welcome card for my Upline Monica Gale when she came over from Yorkshire to do a Training Day for us last week.


You could use any colour combination for these awesomely created birds.
The Flower Stamp is one of the ones that you can choose for free with an order of £45 or more during the Saleabration period.It is called "What I love."


This is mainly a Pool Party and Bermuda Bay combination with a speck of Calypso Coral for the throat.


The colour combo here is Mossy Meadow, Always Artichoke and Rose Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.