Monday 8 February 2016

Circle of Spring


I have been preparing these cards for a Make and Take this week at St. Oswalds Church, Bidston.
We decided to use the Circle of Spring Stamp Set from the main Catalogue. It matches the Wondrous Wreath Dies and has a number of useful sentiments including Thank You, Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, Happy Mother's Day and Hello Spring.


I embossed the Marina Mist Cardstock with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. The tiny flowers were punched out using the flower Itty Bitty Accents Punch.
The bow comes in the set.


The background for this card was some of the Garden in Bloom Designer Series Paper. I inked the edges to give a bit of definition. I added a few extra tiny flowers from the stamp set and finished it off with a bow made using the Bow Builder Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.