Thursday 31 December 2015

Christmas Cards 2015


One of the many benefits of breing a Stampin Up Demonstrator is that you are never short of cards to send to people. I find it easier, when compiling my own Christmas Cards to send to friends and family,to repeat the same card in two or three different colours.
The two main colours that I used were Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy.


I love the All Ye Faithful Stamp Set so I decided to go with that. I also love the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. It gives such a delicate shape to the top of the tag.
I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to neaten the corners and the new Wink of Stella Glitter Pens to colour Mary and Joseph. The fact that you can use these as Blender Pens is great.


The rays of silver on the Night of Navy Card Stock behind the Tag were stamped with a stamp from the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.