Tuesday 8 December 2015

Bakers Box Die


I recently ordered the Bakers Box Die Bundle and I have to say that I love it.
The first two boxes were made out of A4 Card Stock. The colours are Real Red and Cucumber Crush. The Tags were made with the Merry Everything Stamp Set and the matching Tag Punch.


It is so quick and easy to make adorable boxes with this Die and fill them with the inevitable chocolate treats. I have just made a load of boxes for a craft fair tomorrow.
The set includes a circle to cut an aperture with and a choice of three handles for the top. The one that I used can be applied on the first sweep of the die whereas the other two have to be cut on a second run through the Big Shot
 I decided to use some of the Speciality  Winter Wonderland DSP on the next two boxes to add some extra class. I embossed the Tag with Gold Embossing Powder to match the gold in the DSP.


The Gold Cording Trim added the final touch. I am so sad that it is retiring as it is so easy to use and looks fabulous.


The last two boxes used the DSP from the Speciality Winter Wonderland pack.
The boxes fit a generous amount of chocolates in them which is another bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.