Sunday 29 November 2015

Wonderful Wreath Stamp Set


Yesterday, I had a Craft Day at my house. The first photo shows you what the room looked like before the ladies arrived. I did not take any photos of the ladies in action!


We used the Wonderful Wreath Stamp Set in one of the classes.The first two cards are cased from some cards that Monica Gale designed for the Paperie Retreat last year.
I used the retired Serene Snowflakes Stamp Set on the Kraft Card Base.


The Cherry Cobbler Tag was made with some of the Merry Moments Paper Stack. The sentiment was die cut using the Christmas Sentiments Thinlets.


The third and fourth cards were cased from Teri Pocock. I loved her use of colour but I did not have enough Island Indigo Card Stock so I used Bermuda Bay and Pool Party instead.


The Softly Falling Embossing Folder was used on the Whisper White Card Stock.
The berries were stamped with silver Versamark ink and embossed in silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.