Tuesday 10 November 2015

White Christmas and Hearth and Home

 

On Thursday, November 26th, I am running a Card Class using the White Christmas and Festival of Trees Stamp Sets. The Centre Stepper Card above is the improved version of the Card that I posted on my Blog on November 2nd. I prefer the sky sponged in Soft Sky Ink.


 I have used Pool Party for the base in the second card. This colour goes really well with Real Red.
I embossed the Card Base with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and added a few dots of glue to some of the snowflakes with the Fine Tip Glue pen before adding some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.


We will be making the third card at my Craft Day on Saturday, November 28th.
I used the Festival of Trees Stamp Set for the Christmas Tree inside the window.
I inked the non Sissix side of the Brick Wall Embossing Folder with Tip Top Taupe ink so that the bricks would be coloured.
The bow and Noel are from the Wonderful Wreath Bundle and the leaves are from the Bouquet Bigz Die.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these cards!!

    Judy (jjirka@wowway.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.