Sunday 22 November 2015

Stampin Up Note Pads


Recently I have been making items to sell at Local Craft Fairs. I enjoyed covering a number of Notebooks with Stampin Up Designer Series Paper.


It was a good way to use up retired product and thankfully people at the Craft Fairs bought a number of the Note books.


I used the retired Bigz Leaves Die to cut out the Autumn leaves. I then embossed them with a Wood Grain Embossing Folder.


I enjoyed using the Butterfly Thinlets Die to add some extra embellishment.
I also sponged most of the edges to give a slightly grungy look.


The above sentiment is from the Trust God stamp set from the Annual Catalogue.
The Designer Series Paper is also from the Annual Catalogue. It is called Timeless Elegance.


The sentiment used for the above note book is from the Into the Woods Stamp Set in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.


The sentiment on the last note book is from the Feel Goods Stamp Set which is in the Annual Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.