Friday 30 October 2015

Stampin Up Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit


Two weeks ago I went on the Paperie Retreat organised by Monica Gale. It took place at Monk Fryston Hall Hotel in Yorkshire.As always we had an amazing two days of pampering, excellent food, amazing classes and lots of laughter!
We were given a third of the Oh What Fun Tags Project Kit to take home with us as we did not have time to complete it there (Too much chatting!)
When I got home I completed the ten tags that we were given in less than an hour.


I used a variety of Christmas Sentiments from Stamp Sets past and present.


The Kit had lots of embellishments including jingle bells, bows, sequins and Glimmer Paper Banners.


It was great fun to complete. So much so that I am adding a Kit to my next order so that I can do this as a class in December.


I even used some of the completed Tags to decorate some mini wine bottles for a Craft Fair that I did  last Week End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.