Thursday 15 October 2015

More Winter Wonderland


The first card was made by inking up one  side of the Woodland Embossing Folder with Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo and Night of Navy Ink. I then added some spots of glue using the Fine Tip Glue Pen and the Peace Sentiment from the Christmas Greetings Thinlets Dies.


The second card I cased from Julie Kettlewell. I decided to ink up the bottom of the card with Clear Versamark and then I applied White Embossing Powder.


The third card was cased from one in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue. The Wonderland Trees were stamped on to some of the Woodland Speciality DSP using the Black Archival Ink. I then dried it with the Heat Tool. The Winter wonderland Embellishment was embossed with gold embossing powder and a Rhinestone was put in the centre to add a bit of bling. A thin sliver of Gold Glimmer Cardstock was glued down the left hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.