Tuesday 6 October 2015

Jingle All The Way and Sleigh Ride Edgelits

Last Saturday I had a Craft Day at my house.
 In the morning the ladies made a Box Frame Card using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits.
The first one is the original which I made without a sentiment. The second one has one of the Expressions Natural Elements Embellishments as the sentiment. 
It was embossed with Silver Glitter.
We used the Corner Trio Punch and the Scallop Square from the Squares Framelits for the outside of the frame.


The card below is one which I made using the Sleigh Ride Edgelit Dies. The moon is one of the stamps from the matching Jingle All the Way Stamp Set.

 
We made the next card at my Class last week. The background was made by inking up an Acrylic Block with Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo and Night of Navy Inks,spritzing it with water before placing the block on to Watercolour Paper. We then sprinkled it with salt and dried it with a Heat Tool. We then stamped the snow using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and applied silver embossing powder.
The sentiment is from the Wonderland Stamp Set.


The last card was made using only Night of Navy ink. The lights in the houses were created by punching out tiny circles with the Owl Builder or Cupcake Builder Punches and adhering them behind the houses before sticking that layer down on the Night of Navy Base.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.