Friday 21 August 2015

To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit


I enjoyed making some Shaker Cards with my Daughter-in-law last Week-end. Stampin Up have got an amazing Shaker Card Kit in their  Autumn/Winter Catalogue this month  As a Stampin Up Demonstrator I had the opportunity this month to pre-order items from the catalogue so this kit was near the top of my list.
There are 18 cards in all, 6 each of 3 designs.


The kit includes lots of sequins, stickers, Baker's Twine with red sparkle and quality cards and envelopes.


I added a coloured mat behind each image to add some extra colour. The new Fine Tip Glue Pen, available to customers from September 1st, was a boon for adding the sequins to the Tree.


I used a stars stamp from the Winter Wonderland Christmas Stamp Set which is also in the new Catalogue which launches on September 1st.
I am having an Open House next Wednesday, August 26th from 10.00am - 4.00pm.
I will be selling off some retired Stamp Sets and other Craft Goodies.
There will be Tea, Coffee, Home Made Cake and a free Make and Take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.