Friday 31 July 2015

Watercolour Wings


 Watercolour Wings is a Stamp Set that I was not going to buy until I started watching some of the Demonstrator videos on You Tube. Once I realised the tips and tricks to get the best stamping results I was smitten and ordered it.
I have also used the Awesomely Artistic Stamp set in the first card. The Gold Glitter was applied by putting a dab in a plastic dish, adding some water, picking it up with an Aquapainter and flicking it across the card. This technique was demonstrated by Brandi Barnard at the recent Stampin Up Convention in Utah.


I stamped and embossed the small Butterfly using Clear Embossing Powder. I then sponged Pool Party Ink over it to bring out the silhouette. The leaves are from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set.


I cased the next card from dostampingwithdawn. It opens out as a Tunnel Card and is very easy to make. I used the Hearts Embossing Folder from the Annual Catalogue and Lost Lagoon Ribbon which is on the Clearance Rack at the moment.


Here you can see the tunnel effect on the inside. I used Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Bermuda Bay for the butterfly. I love the different colour combinations that you can do with this Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.