Sunday 19 July 2015

Sprinkles of Life and Tag Topper Punch




Next week I am doing a card class using the Sprinkles of Life and Cottage Greetings Stamp Sets and the Tag Topper Punch.
I used a colour combination of Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon and Bermuda Bay. I got the inspiration for the colour combination from the Cherry On Top Paper Stack.


I had fun deciding where to put the tags and working out how to size them correctly.
As you can see I used mostly the In Colour 2015 - 2017 Paper Stack for the Tags with the odd piece of Envelope Paper which is an easy substitute for DSP.


I thought that I would include an option using the Owl Builder Punch as I have not used it in a while and he is such a cheeky looking fellow that It seemed to fit in with the bright coloured DSP.


I then managed to work out how to make a box with the Envelope Punch Board thanks to Frenchie Stamps who explains how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.