Friday 17 July 2015

Awesomely Artistic Wedding and Anniversary Card.


I have been looking forward to using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set for a Wedding or Anniversary Card and recently I had a chance to do both.
For the Wedding Card I stamped and embossed the Flower Wreath from the set in silver.
The Stamp Set for the dress and the sentiment is the retired Love and Laughter.
I used our Silver Card Foil Sheet to back the stamped image and I punched the hearts out of Silver Glimmer Card Stock  with the  Itty Bitty Accents Punch.


I stamped and embossed the Wreath background in the second card in gold. I then coloured in the flowers and leaves with Cherry Cobbler and Always Arthichoke Ink using a Blender Pen.
I die cut the 40 out of Gold Glimmer Card Stock and coloured it in with a Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Pen. The sentiment and background were cut out using the retired Labels Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.