Monday 11 May 2015

Sprinkles of Life


I have been playing with some goodies from the new Catalogue which will be launched on June 2nd.
The first card has Watermelon Wonder for the card base. I embossed it with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. The DSP behind the stamped image is from the Cherry on the Top 6 x 6 Paper Stack.

The card base in the second card is Tip Top Taupe which is a gorgeous neutral brown slightly darker than Crumb Cake and soon to be my new favourite. The tiny flowers and bird are all in the stamp set with loads of sentiments. This is what you call a very versatile stamp set with a matching Tree Builder Punch.

The third Card was cased from Sarah Douglas' presentation at the South Pacific Convention.
I changed the base card,used an embossing folder, added some Itty Bitty Flowers and a different sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.