Wednesday 20 May 2015

Butterfly Basics and the new 2015 - 2017 In Colours from Stampin Up.


I made these Curvy Keepsake Boxes for some of my team who will be at a Team Meeting tomorrow.
I cased them from Erica Cerwin's blog HERE. I used a Sponge Dauber with the new In Colour Inks and the 12 x 12 dots Stencil from Stampin Up. I stamped the smaller butterflies on to vellum and then applied Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and set it with the Heat Tool. I used the square Label Framelit from the Curvy Keepsake Die Set and threaded it through before cutting it. This meant i could determine the length.


I then enjoyed making some small cards with the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and the new Stampin up In Colours 2015 - 2017. I used some other sentiment sets as well.


I used the "Rock and Roll Technique" with the large stamp in the above card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.