Thursday 28 May 2015

Butterfly Basics and Heat Embossing.




This afternoon I ran a Heat Embossing class at my house and these cards are the last card that we made. The original card was made by Dawn and Shelli HERE. I love the way that everyone's interpretation was different. Blackberry Bliss was the most popular colour with Perfect Plum a close second. I love the Fern in the Butterfly Basics Set.



As you can see we had fun sponging and spritzing and my hands were covered with ink by the end of the class. I stamped the butterfly on to vellum and then covered it with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder before heating it.


 The two small butterflies in this card were punched out of Silver Glimmer Card Stock with the Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch.


In the above card made by Val the small flower was punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch. That set of punches was one of the first products that I ordered when the new catalogue was launched last July.




Jess made this last card for her Dad using the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set. This was an original design by her and she is not even a Teenager yet! She used the Mini Skinny Alphabet Set for the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.