Sunday 26 October 2014

Many Merry Stars Kit.


I ordered this Kit last week after I had seen the Stampin Up video HERE
My 19 year old daughter and I had great fun making up a number of the stars while watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast DVD.
You get one large star which measures 15 inches across and 25 other stars in 5 different colours one of which is Gold Glitter Card Ctock.There are 5 sizes for each colour.


Here are the five different sizes stacked on top of each other.


The Kit is only £23.95 and includes loads of embellishments including wooden snow flakes, gold glitter words and little stars,silver sequins and gold bakers twine.
There are full instructions and the strip that connects the front and back of each star has strong double sided tape on both sides so that you can use the decorative or the kraft side.
I am doing a class at my house on Thursday, November 13th at 7.30pm.
The cost is £25 to include a full kit.please let me know by Wednesday, November 5th if you would like to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.