Thursday 9 October 2014

Christmas Cards with Bling


The above card is cased from Monica Gale's Blog  HERE and I have tweaked it a bit
I used the Deco Label Framelits for the aperture and tied the white seam binding ribbon in a bow to the side.The white snow effect is made by using a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge and Whisper White Ink.
.

The second card is copied from Monica's Blog.I enjoyed perfecting the art of tying a double bow which Monica tried to teach me at the Paperie Retreat earlier this week.
The sentiment was stamped using the Good Greetings Stamp set which is free, until the end of this month, with an order over £200.


I won the Nature's Peace Stamp Set in the Raffle at the Paperie Retreat so it was good to use it the day after I got back.The card base was embossed with the Dotty Folder. I used Silver Embossing Powder on Soft Sky Card Stock and added three stars pinched out of Silver Glimmer Card Stock.


I used Gold Embossing Powder on Cherry Cobbler Card Stock in this card and added three stars punched out of the Champagne Glimmer Card Stock..
The Crunb Cake Base Card was embossed with a Woodgrain Folder.


The last card was cased from Julie Kettlewell of Julie's Japes fame.A winning colour combination I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.