Wednesday 1 October 2014

Boxes made with the Curvy Keepsake Die


I tried to resist buying the Stampin Up Curvy Keepsakes Die to no avail. I saw such amazing creations on Pinterest that I knew I had to buy it and I am so glad that I did!
Above is a Santa version. I used the Owl Builder Punch for the buttons and Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper for the belt.
you get three Little Label Dies with the Curvy Keepsakes Die. They fit through the slot for the handle.


Amanda Fowler has given a very good video on You Tube on how to make this penguin version.
You can view the post HERE


I love this pumpkin version.I used the Happy Watercolour Stamp Set for the stripes on the Tangelo Twist Cardstock. A post I saw on Michelle Last's Blog persuaded me to get the Autumn Wooden Elements from the Seasonal Catalogue. You get 46 embellishments in 6 designs for only £4.50.
I also embossed two leaves which I had cut out with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.


You can combine Card Stock with Designer Series Paper which is a good way of using up your stash.
Pink Pirouette is the main colour here. I added a rose which was cut out with the Spiral Rose Bigz die.
These would have fitted in with the colour and theme of my oldest son's wedding in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.