Wednesday 24 September 2014

Festival of Trees and Kraft Card Stock


I recently ordered the Festival of Trees Bundle and started off Caseing the card on the left from the Stampin Up Seasonal Catalogue to get my creative juices flowing.
I decided to add some small stars inked up with the Gold Encore Ink Pad to step it up a bit.







I stamped the background of the second card on the right with one of the Gorgeous Grunge Stamps and the Gold Encore Ink Pad again. The Washi Tape added some extra colour.
I love the way that the bauble stamp matches the tree and you can accurately place it because with photopolymer stamps you can see straight through them. 


A different colour combo this time with Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky and Smoky Slate. I love using Washi Tape for card backgrounds.
Gorgeous Grunge was stamped using the Silver Encore Ink Pad .
The bling is from the Frosted Sequins Embellishment Pack on page 22 of the Seasonal Catalogue.
The sentiment is from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp.



                                                                                                                                                                   Last up is another colour combo based on the All Is                                                                                      Calm 12 x 12 Paper Pack.. I used the Delicate                                                                                            Designs Embossing Folder. The card was finished off                                                                                    with the Frosted Sequins Embellishments and some                                                                                      Linen Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.