Wednesday 20 August 2014

More Flower Patch and an Owl Card.


Above are two cards made using the Flower Patch Stamp Set and the matching Flower Fair Framelits.
I cased the first one from the internet but I can no longer find the link so my apologies to whoever made the original card. One advantage of photopolymer stamps is that you can bend the stems in either direction.
I did design the second card as a thank you to my oldest son and his wife for looking after us so well when we visited them recently.. I could not resist spritzing the card with gold ink.


This is one of the cards we did at a class at my house last week.
I love the owl punch and it always gets a positive reaction at a class.
The background was stamped with the Hardwood stamp. The branch is from a retired set, called Owl Occasions, which I am hanging on to for future branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.