Friday 27 June 2014

Work of Art.


I was not sure about this Stamp Set from the new Catalogue but once I started playing with it I was hooked.
Anyone can be artistic with this set. I combined Melon Mambo with Rich Razzleberry in the first card.
You will notice some shadow stamping.
The sentiment is from the stamp set. I added three flowers punched out with a soon to be released Itty Bitty Accents Punch. The flower is one out of a set of three.


The Work of Art Stamp Set includes a small circle and heart. I have used the circle to create the dotty background. I then used the Chevron Stamp in Rich Razzleberry. The Blossom Punch and the Elegant Butterfly Punches were also used.


Another dotty background in a new in colour, Lost Lagoon. Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey also feature with the Chevron stamped in Mossy Meadow. The Itty Bitty Flower punch has appeared again! i know that this punch is becoming a fast favourite of mine.


One of the stamps was used to get the swirly flower effect. I have to confess that there are lots of cards like this out in cyberspace so thanks to all of those Demonstrators that created them!
The colours are Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.


Back to my own design this time and the heart stamp from Work of Art features here.
The Work of Art Stamp Set just cries out to be used for Shadow Stamping as you can see from most of the card samples featured in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.