Monday 9 June 2014

Stampin Up Re-Inkers.


The two classes which I will be holding at my house this month will include a marbling technique using an unusual ingredient - Shaving Foam. I have reassured my husband that I will not be pinching his for the classes! The above card was made using the Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set with flowers punched and stamped using the Petite Petals Bundle. It was finished off with pearls and a butterfly punched out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.

The colours used for the marbled background on this notepad cover were Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Gumball Green. More butterflies stamped with Papillon Potpourri and punched out with the matching punches. Island Indigo is the base Colour.


I used another piece of the marbled Cardstock on the front of a ring bound note book.
My 13 year old son, Tom, wanted a Notebook so it is now his. Being a young man now he did not want any further embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.