Wednesday 4 June 2014

Men's Cards


Someone at our church recently lost his Dad so I sent the above sympathy card to him.
I used one of the Hostess Sets called Simply Sketched which has three images and three sentiments.
I coloured the image in with inks and a Blender Pen. The colours used were Early Expresso and Garden Green.

This is one of the cards we will be making tonight at my Men's Card Class.
I used the Reflection Technique with the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set.
The Background on the card base was stamped using the Traveler Wheel and Gorgeous Grunge.
The sentiment is from Label Love punched out with the matching punch.
Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the idea.


This time I used Painters Tape as a mask for the top and bottom of the Whisper White Card Stock.
I then sponged it with Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi Inks before stamping with the Oak Tree from the Lovely as a Tree set. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners.
I removed the Painters Tape and Tore the left hand side of the card before sponging it with Chocolate Chip Ink.
Thanks to Sandra Grimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.