Wednesday 11 June 2014

Craft Fair Goodies.


One thing I love about preparing items for Craft Fairs is that I have some prepared goodies left over afterwards to give out to customers and friends!
Last Saturday I did a Craft Fair at Prenton Prep School.
It was not well attended as the weather was very wet.


The above boxes were made wiyth the Envelope Punch Board and you can see two owls made with our Owl Builder Punch which I love. I also used our Spiral Rose Bigz Die.


I got the instructions for the Votive Holder boxes from pootles.co.uk
Thanks to April, one of my Downline for the link for the Tealight Boxes.
The bows were made with the Envelope Punch Board.


Pootles to the rescue again with the chocolate bar treat holders. I used the Envelope Punch Board to make them.
I am hoping that you are beginning to get the idea that the Envelope Punch Board is a vital piece of equipment!

Bookmarks made using the Owl Builder Punch which I am glad to say is going into the new Annual Catalogue in July.
I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch for two of them with the tulips from the Blessed Easter Stamp which is not going into the new Annual Catalogue. :(


Hair grips with Petite Petals, Rhinestones, Candy Dots,Glossy Accents and Dazzling Diamonds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.