Monday 19 May 2014

Stamp a Majig Class.


Tomorrow afternoon I am having a Stamp a Majig Class at my house.
A Stamp a Majig is a stamp positioning tool to help you with accurate placement of stamps and for two step stamping.
The first two cards will be made using the Mosaic Madness Bundle and Embossing Folder.
In these cards the Stamp a Majig was used to accurately stamp the image in rows to give a pattern.
The colours in the top card are Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.
The sentiment was stamped and punched out with the Label Love Bundle which I love!


The colours in the second card are Soft Sky, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.


The second Stamp Set that we will be using is the fabulous Stippled Blossoms. This is a two step stamping set. Monica Gale designed the above card for the Traaining Day in Peterborough in April.
The Colours are Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery (retired).
The background dsp is from two different Paper Stacks. Real Red and Soft Brown Sugar are the colours.
The bow was tied using some of our 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon.
Each of the ladies will be getting one of our Notelets and matching Envelopes to make this card.


The last card again uses Stippled Blossoms and it swings out to reveal a Thank You Greeting inside..
The Wild Wasabi Scallop on the front was made using the Scallop Edgelits Die and the matching Embossing Folder.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your cards. Would you share the directions on how you did cards 3 and 4? I just stumbles on your website - and truly love your work.
    jjkkkcreagh@yahoo.com
    I would also love to follow our work but it did not let me .
    Have a great day. june

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.