Wednesday 28 May 2014

Project Life Scrap Book Page 2


This is a very happy page of my one and only daughter who is already nineteen.
This page sums her up and I did not take long to list many of her wonderful qualities.
This is a Hybrid Page combining digital with traditional. I used Stampin Up's "Everyday Adventure Digital Project Life Digital Download Cards." for £13.95 you get 204 Journalling Cards and photo mats under embellishments and a 53-piece SVG Digital Stamp Brush Set.With MDS you can change the colours of them all to whatever you want. How cool is that.
The large flowers are from the Flower Shop Sigital Download which was only released this week and I printed them out large and small and coloured them in with Blender Pens.
i used the Fine Flourishes Stamp Set in Wild Wasabi for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.