Wednesday 7 May 2014

Peaceful Petals Watercolour Cards.


Next week on Wednesday, May 14th, I will be doing a Watercolour Class at my house using the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set.
The above card is called a Triple Layer Card. The base is Soft Sky. I used Pool Party, Soft Sky and Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Pads and a Blender Pen for the colouring.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.


I cased this card from www.stampingandbloggingcom. This time I combined Bermuda Bay with the Soft Sky base. I spritzed the card with Bermuda Bay Ink Refill.


A change of colour now to Daffodil Delight. I cut out the aperture with the Circle Framelits. The Gumball Green Frame is a Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Die that I have had for a few years. It matches the Stampin up Circle Dies perfectly!
The sentiment is from the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set as are the two flags at the base.
In the Summer months you will usually see a butterfly or two wherever there are beautiful flowers so I added one using Papillon Potpourri and the Bitty Butterfly Punch.


Lastly a card using a Tangerine Tango Base with some of our Watercolour DSP and more flowers from the Peaceful Petals Stamp set.
Enjoy your day thinking Summer thoughts even if it is raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.