Friday 16 May 2014

Gecko Cards for Tom and the new Stampin Up Photopolymer Stamp Sets.


Tomorrow is Tom's birthday. If you look closely at the top card then you will discover how old he is going to be. I stamped his age using one of the new Photopolymer Stamp Sets that Stampin Up are giving away free this month with every £60 order!
You may have already guessed that he is going to get a leopard gecko for his birthday. He has no idea as initially we said that he could not have one as it seemed too expensive to get all the living quarters etc.
However, a friend sold us a second hand tank for a very reasonable price and tomorrow he will get to choose one from Contact Pets in Blacon.
The Stamp Set is Tag It which will be retiring next month. The colours are Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight. There is a small piece of Epic Day Washi Tape at the top and I have used the Starburst Sayings Stamp Set for the sentiment with the matching Framelits.


I got a gecko image off the internet for this card. I coloured it in with Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen. I also stamped on the background with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip and Encore Gold. The sentiment is from the Label Love Stamp Set.
I also used one of the new Photopolymer Stamp Sets for some arrows on the thin strips of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.