Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wedding Preparations.


Last week we stayed in Winchester getting involved with preparations for our oldest son's wedding.
Above is the invitation that we sent out a while ago. Pink was the theme colour with roses as the main flowers.
We cut the names and date out using one of the Apothecary Accents Dies.


Here is the inside of the invitation. We made a pocket for all the information.
 

There was a Hen Party for Jenni on Tuesday evening. I made little hand bags using the Petite Purse Die and the retired Manhatten Rose Embossing Folder. All I then needed to do was die cut a tiny rose in Very Vanilla,ink up the edges with Pink Pirouette Ink and add a tiny Pearl. I put a Srawberry Cream Lindt chocolate inside each one.


Lastly a photo of one of the tables  with candles, flowers, presents and the Petite Purses.
We had tea, cake and biscuits while we chatted and then read out Bible Verses and prayed for Jenni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.