Friday 11 April 2014

Stamp-a-ma-jig and Stippled Blossoms.


Today I have made an Anniversary Card for a friend who has been married for 30 years. That is certainly something to celebrate about!
Recently I have bought My Digital Studio and one of the first Digital Downloads I got was the Postcard for only £1.50. The Stamp is £15.50. It was so easy to choose the Multiple Output Option and copy four on to the 11 x 8 1/2 Landscape. I changed the colour to Chocolate Chip and then printed them on to Naturals Ivory Card Stock.
I then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for some two step stamping with the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set.
For you perfectionists out there this will get you near perfect alignment every time.
The base card is Primrose Petals on which I used the Jumbo Handle with the Very Vintage Wheel.
I added some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon,an inked up Doily, a rose, some Pearls and some Papillon Potpourri Butterflies and voila it was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.