Wednesday 16 April 2014

Secret Garden Cards


Yesterday I held a Spring Flowers Card Class at my house. This is the first card that we made. I cased the idea from  HERE . Several techniques are involved here including shadow stamping, sponge daubing and colouring with the all time favourite Blender Pens!
The colours used were Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron and the retired Certainly Celery.
The sentiment Stamp Set used is called Perfectly Penned and the Clear Mount Set is only £11.95 for 4 beautiful stamps. A very useful stamp set to give a vintage feel to a card.


I decided to repeat the card using the tropical combination of Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo,Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. This time I did not shadow stamp the leaves to give it a less cluttered feel.
The Greetings Stamp is from Wetlands. Lastly I added 3 Rhinestones to give it a bit of bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.