Friday 28 March 2014

Wedding Cards.


I have made three Wedding Cards for my son, Ben and his fiancee, Jenni's, wedding.
One card will be from us and the two others were commissioned.
I am hoping that Jenni will be too busy, with last minute preparations, to view this page!
I used Stampin Up's stamp set, Love and Laughter for the first one and I cased the card from Teri Pocock HERE .
I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch,one of the Itty Bitty punches and some of the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. The opening was tied together with some White Organza Ribbon.
.

You have probably guessed by now that the colour theme of the wedding is pink!
I dug out a box of Hero Arts Stamps that have been stashed away for a long time. The sentiment is also Hero Arts. I embossed the darker pink squares behind the stamped images and inked the edges with Silver Metallic Encore Ink Pad before sprinkling them with silver embossing powder and applying a Heat gun to set the embossing powder. The background stamp is a quote from 1 Corinthians chapter 13 about Love.


The background stamp in the last card is from Stampendous and the bride and groom are an Anita's stamp.
Notice the Stampin up Bigz Lattice Die and the tiny pink flowers punched out with one of the Itty Bitty Punches. The tiny heart stamp is in the Love and Laughter Stampin up set as is the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards and especially love the bride and groom stamp. I'm on a mission to find it :-)

    Judy (jjirka@wowway.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.