Wednesday 5 March 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch cards and a box.


Above are two projects that my ladies will be making at a class, here, this Thursday.
I got the idea for the box from HERE
I decided to use the Hardwood Stamp, which is huge, for the background on Naturals White Card Stock.
The inks used were Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay.
The Owl Builder and the Bird Builder Punches were both used for the card.
I dyed the White Taffeta Ribbon by sponging Strawberry Slush ink on it and wetting it with an aquapainter to blend the colour. I then dried it by dabbing it with a piece of kitchen towel.


This is a Gatefold Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card.What a mouthful!
The base colour is  Strawberry Slush with Melon Mambo Ribbon.
I used the lovely tulips from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set with the sentiment.
I inked up the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers and then pulled the colour into the image with a Blender Pen. I added a bit more colour for shading purposes. The colours used were Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green. Two of the 2012 - 2014 In Colours which will retire sometime soon.
The DSP used was from the Saleabration Sweet Sorbet Pack and the Designer Paper Stack for the In Colours 2013 - 2015.
The ever useful Papillon Pot Pourri Stamps and matching Punch finished off the card.
I even took Monica's advice and punched one butterfkly out of the yummy Silver Glimmer Paper to add a bit of bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.