Monday 24 March 2014

Easter Blessings Class.


Tonight I am doing a simple Make and Take for the Ladies Fellowship Group at Hoylake Evangelical Church. I love the Easter Blessings Stamp so I decided to centre the cards around that.
There are going to be five tables with five ladies at each so each table will be doing one of these cards.
They will each have a different Border Punch, two Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender pen.
The latter is my new favourite tool and it is proving to be very popular in my classes too. It is so easy to get a pretty watercolour effect on your cards.


I will be taking the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with me and the matching punches.
I have aldo cut out a number of butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit which embosses and cuts out five butterflies at one sweep!
The tags were punched with the popular Scallop Tag Topper Punch and finished off with a bit of Baker's Twine tied into a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.